Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Giving up

So, it's almost every day that I just want to give up.  There are so many things I need to do in Life.  My husband is gone, my children need attention, and my mom needs things too.  Yet, I refuse to give up bc not only do I know  striving for a healthier me, but my mom n Babes have done so much to help me through this.  I need to keep going so I can not only thank them for being there for me, but to also be an example of why it's so important to be healthy.

Even though I have my mom and Babes here, I still have felt extremely lonely.  And you know, most days I'm ok with that.  I just hope y'all's journey hasn't been as lonely...only bc most ppl don't like to be alone...if it's what you wanted, then I hope you got it. =]. During this lonely time, I've had more opportunity to look to The Lord and to have the Prophets of Old in my Life more, so I can get to know them.  It's amazing the love I have felt from Them throughout this journey.

I still feel like giving up every day.  I still hurt...a lot.  But I am stronger today than I was a month and a half ago.  I am closer to The Godhead, to The Prophets of Old, and to my family.  No rest for the weary, right?? Well, maybe someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment