Friday, April 11, 2014

From 5APR2014 0836

Ok, one more thing =] spiritual thought/scripture for the day...I most likely won't do this every day, but just bc this pertained so perfectly to why I'm doing this I'll share =]
4 For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved. (Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi, 1 Nephi 6)
I am striving for a healthier me so that I can do more to teach my Babes how to serve The Lord not only by word of mouth, but by example...I have learned to love my curves, and even miss my pregnant body, but I lack energy...lots of it...and I know that is not good for me...I used to be very athletic, and so I wouldn't mind having close to that body back either =] not only bc of how it looks, but more for how I will feel and the things I'll be able to accomplish =] ok...mucho love and aloha!!!! =] MUAH MUAH

1 comment:

  1. Yeay! I finally figured out how I could copy and paste this...yes, it took me forever...it took me even longer to figure out how to comment here from my computer...lol...sometimes it's easier on the computer, sometimes it's easier on the phone...**sigh** =]

    ReplyDelete